domingo, 23 de octubre de 2016

"New video from Reality Kings. When I heard the southern twang I knew I had this one taken care of...."

New video from Reality Kings.

When I heard the southern twang I knew I had this one taken care of. Im in the recreation center and I spotted ElainaMcBrian sitting without anyone else’s input at the nearby stop looking provocative as hellfire. She was certainly an oddity by the reality she was perusing a sensual novel with no attempt at being subtle. So I approach and hit her with my flawless pimp amusement and she adored it! A few people call me a lady killer, however who knows. All things considered, after some talking and a couple jokes I made her an offer she couldn’t cannot. So we make a beeline for my place and its all out fucking and sucking, as though this young lady was living vicariously through her books. What an extraordinary fucking day. I cherish the wild ones!

Lucky Candy

(0)

La entrada Lucky Candy – Reality Rulers – Elaina Mcbrian aparece primero en bitchzez: Brazzers, Bangbros, RealityKings, Mofos, Underhanded America.

The post Lucky Lollipop – Reality Kings – Elaina Mcbrian appeared first on Bitchzez.



- http://bitchzez.com/2016/10/23/lucky-lollipop-reality-kings-elaina-mcbrian/
October 23, 2016 at 11:38AM
http://jelenalee.tumblr.com/post/152194456987

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario